martedì 2 giugno 2015

Last post from the us (english!!)

Hii guys!! I am so sorry I haven't update for like a month but it has been crazy busy. I have done so many things and I don't even remember all of them. But I'll try.
The 18th was my bday and after school and track practice I went to eat out and shopping with my friends, it was a day well spent. (even tho I had no alcohol :/ )
The day after I ended track (so sad and happy at the same time not to have to run every freaking day).
I don't remember if I mentioned the hs musical, but it was amazing and we did a great job. Everybody loved it.
I have been camping with my host fam during memorial weekend (may 24th,25th,26th) and it was pretty fun.
I tried lots of smoores and other junk food.
This weekend last trip with the exchange students at lake michigan, so excited.
Next week is my last week and I'll be leaving the 13th.
This is the last post because I want to enjoy my last days and I'll not be writing here, but I'll make a posts when I'll be back.
This experience has been crazy crazy and I can't believe I made it till the end and I'm so proud of it. Everybody should do this experience because it'll change you forever for good.
But I'll be more specific in my next post where I'll talk about how it feels like to be home.
See you guys, love y'all.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Visualizzazioni